Tuesday, January 29, 2013

ADDITIONS to the blog!!!

I realized that I have many books I review, but I am also in the process of trying to make/test recipes, for a few cookbooks I have in the works.  Therefore, I will also document how things go as I test recipes, and list the things I learn as I go along about the writing of a book and getting it published (which isn't as easy as one would think!)  So....  Here we go.  Font will be different and I will continue to have captions as to whether they are review of books I've read and genre, or if the post is about the ins and outs of writing a book that requires a lot of research, and testing of recipes!  Wish me luck and please share, so get more followers... I feel all alone here in the blog-o-sphere!  Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment