Saturday, November 24, 2012

Review of: The Vision - The Fallen Series (Book #3)

Title:  The Vision - The Fallen Series (Book #3)
Author:  Jessica Sorenson
Genre:  Young Adult/Sci-Fi/Paranormal


In this 3rd installment, emotions run rampant!  Gemma is faced with many new things and people to deal with.  Her friends now have problems of their own that could mean life or death, so she is forced to find and learn to use the powers she thinks she has, and confront where they came from.

Yet another fantastic cliffhanger!  Though I felt the story did get slow at times, and action scenes weren't as frequent, I don't think this book holds the same interest for me as the previous books.  However, I knew the information in it was necessary to take us into the next book!  It keeps you guessing though, that's for sure!

This book had worse editing issues than the last two books together.  I can't tell people enough that Spell Check and Grammar Check are not a great way to proofread or can do the job of a copy editor enough!  If you have enough distractions, you'll lose your audience regardless of how good the story is.  These mistakes got very distracting and came in clusters.  But now that I feel invested in the story, there's no turning back now, and I've seen worse editing in Adult Genre books. 

3 out of 5 Bookmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment