Saturday, November 24, 2012

Still have TONS to review for you!

Well Friends, 

I hope you and your families had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We were lucky enough to have two.  One at my house, with family flying in from out of state the week before the official holiday.  As with any family get-together, there was our share of drama.  What do you expect with a house full of estrogen and only three men?  The odds were not in their favor!

My youngest granddaughter, Katherine Alene was here.  She weighed in at a whooping 10 lbs 2.3 oz.  My oldest granddaughter Jessi and her sister Reba (aka Rebecca) helped their Grandma (AKA Wawa) baste turkey and other fun stuff!  

We also celebrated a dual birthday!  My granddaughter with the red hair and one dimple, Reba, shares her birthday with me.  We had a lovely little impromptu party.

After all the family left, we were invited for the actual day of Thanksgiving, to attend a dinner with friends.  Nothing really beats a great atmosphere, good friends and good food!  It was a wonderful evening!

I have plenty of reviews to still type up, and I'm going to be interviewing one of my soon-to-be-reviewed Indie Authors!  Susie Hanely, author of "Muse" will be highlighted on my blog.  So be sure to check that out!  If you are an Indie Author, and would like me to read your material, give my opinion and do a short interview with you, I'd be happy to do so. Currently I'm a bit behind in typing everything up, but I'll catch up soon!  I refuse to NOT be finished by the end of the year so I can start more books!  YAY!

Remember to share this link with your friends, if they love reading, send them my way.  I take requests from authors as well as those who simply would like a book read and reviewed.  

Happy Christmas ALL!

M   

No comments:

Post a Comment