Sunday, March 3, 2013

Book Review: The Mystic Wolves - The Mystic Wolves Series, Book 1

Book Title:  The Mystic Wolves - The Mystic Wolves Series, Book 1
Author:  Belinda Boring
Genre:  Paranormal/Mystery/Romance


After spending much of the last few days in a different series and being very disappointed, (some of the pit falls of reading material from novice authors.) I found this book on Amazon.com.

Belinda Boring is a novice writer, as this is her FIRST book, but you couldn't tell it!  How refreshing!

From the beginning of the story you are immediately brought in, as she introduces us to the Mystic Wolves Pack, Pack Law and brings you in by feeling emotionally invested right away!

This story is yet another "original" thought process on the world of "supernatural beings", from witches to the werewolves and vampires.  This was enough to take me out of *my own world* and let me escape into another, where I could enjoy the rollercoaster ride of Ms. Boring's wonderful imagination!  I'm looking forward to reading more from this author and this series!

4 out of 5 Bookmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment