Sunday, March 24, 2013

Just Realized....

I am a hypocrite...  <smile>   Here I am, on a review blog for books that I have read, and I read some of the past blogs. I'm thinking to myself, "Crap, I wrote that?  The grammar sucks and.... OMG What the heck was I thinking?!?"  So, evidently I too am human.  

Another thing I noticed, is that when I'm really excited about a book, I mean REALLY excited, my fingers move much slower than my brain.  I'm just so hyped up, that I am either leaving out words or repeating them.  LOL  The blond in my strawberry blond hair is showing I think.

So, I will take my own advice and start proofing myself a little better.  Sheesh...  how embarrassing.  I will also go through and make sure things are not too badly screwed up, so my authors who would like to share my reviews aren't embarrassed to share it because I can't catch my own errors.  :)

It's nice when you don't have a huge following yet...  You're not as freaked out as if thousands were following you.  Have a great Sunday folks!  I'll be proofing and updating the latest books I've read!

No comments:

Post a Comment