Sunday, March 3, 2013

Book Review: Night Breed- Book Two in the Immortal Destiny Series

Book Title:  Night Breed - Book Two in the Immortal Destiny Series
Author:  Lorraine Kennedy
Genre:  Paranormal/Romance


I have noted several punctual and grammatical errors throughout the book and it started effecting the way the story reads.  You get quite frustrated.  Towards the end of the book it improves a little though.

The story is truly what is keeping me interested in this series which helps a lot when there are so many errors.  We definitely need to find Ms. Kennedy a good proofreader if not a Copy Editor.

The story's characters from the first book are back and we are now introduced to the second of the three sisters.  It seems, so far, each woman whose story is told has a penchant for falling in love with a vampire.  This second sister is different from the first, making the story much more interesting as the puzzle pieces fall into place.

I'm not going to say much more as I found the story riveting,  but I don't see how I can talk more without giving the story away!  YES the storyline is that good even though the errors take away from it a lot.  Had the plot been uninteresting I would definitely give up on this series.  So, it's the plot and storytelling, not the typos and grammatical errors that I'm trying to pay attention to, though it is getting harder at this point.

3 out of 5 Bookmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment