Sunday, March 3, 2013

Book Review: The Trinity Game by Sean Chercover

Book Title:  The Trinity Game
Author:  Sean Chercover
Genre:  Thriller/Mystery/Theology


Yet again, another one of those "FREEBIES" that I'm so glad I found!  It popped up on my Kindle in an advertisement AND on my Facebook Account. I downloaded it and I can't wait to read more from this author!

This story is about a Revival Tent Preacher turned spot-on "prophet" and his estranged Catholic Priest nephew that he raised as his own son.  It brings into the ever always present question of miracles and their believability.  Is God actually working through someone who's duped the public-at-large out of their money?  And just what would happen and how many people would want to kill to keep this miracle quiet?

Great story, mystery and cliffhanger!  Sean Chercover is known for his P.I. series, however, THIS is what I now know him for and I'm glad I found him!

4.5 out of 5 Bookmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment